Required files to be uploaded
Copyright Transfer Form
Int J Med Rev Case Rep. Year: 2021, Volume: 5, Issue: 12
- A Type 1 Split Cord Malformation with an Exposing Osseous Septum in a Neurologically Intact Adult: a case report and review of the literature
- Effects of capacitive and resistive electronic transfer therapy in musculoskeletal diseases – a results overview of recent clinical trials
- Classical Theory and Glutamate’s Role in Wake-Sleep Cycle
- Management and outcome of spontaneous cervical epidural hematoma: Case report and review of the literature
- Anaesthesia Techniques for Middle Ear Surgery: A Comprehensive Review from the Current Literature
- Miliary brain tuberculomas concomitant with conus medullaris tuberculoma.
- Pain in the foot is an uncommon sign of a calcaneal renal cell metastasis.
A case report.
- Intestine into sacral canal a rare finding in Marfan syndrome.
- Occipital calcified pseudoneoplasms of the neuraxis (CAPNON).
Old but not understanding very rare pathology.
- Paraganglioma of cauda equina.
Report of case
- Orbital Solitary Fibrous Tumor: Case Report with nuclear STAT6 expression and CD34+ with literature review
- Metronidazole – common drug, rare complication. A case of metronidazole induced encephalopathy and cerebellar ataxia
- An unusual stroke ischemia in anterior cerebral artery associated with huge sphenoid chordoma
- L’alopécie de pression sur pointes de têtière, suite à une chirurgie intracrânienne pour méningiome.
Complication rare à considérer.
- Effect of methylphenidate on encopresis in children with ADHD
- Cerebral Palsy and Botulinum Neurotoxin
- Rehabilitation After Decompressive Craniectomy In Cerebral Venous Thrombosis